Monday, October 21, 2013

Eli's One Year Pictures

 Today Eli got his pictures taken at Foto Fly in Draper.
My friend Jennie today me about them and I'm so glad she did.
We're actually going back on Wednesday to get family pictures taken.
There is no studio fee. And it's $88 for a CD with all the pictures.
The sessions are 45 minutes and there are so many fun backdrops and props.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

29.

30.

31.

32.

33.

34.

35.

36.

37.

38.

39.

40.

41.

42.

43.

44.

45.

46.

47.

48.

49.


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! So cute. I have no idea how you are going to choose which ones to print! They are all so darling! Their studio sounds like my dream studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of him reaching for his birthday balloons. They are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I really like 13 and 14, perhaps because my boy loves cars so much and I love the downward shot. 18 and 20 are awesome closeups! 36, 40, 41 so so funny! You have a boy who knows how to eat cake! Awesome cake throwing at the end! I think 13 and 14 are my favorite! I'm so glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete