Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Avery's Half Birthday

 Last month, while I was reading the chapter about fun in "Deliberate Motherhood" 
(I still need to blog about this book, it's awesome!)
I decided that I wanted to start celebrating Half Birthdays.
Avery's Half Birthday was Monday, the 28th.
The six months since Avery's birthday have gone by fast!
Avery was so excited to be celebrating her.
She put on this little party hat I bought for Eli's cake smashing pictures (and forgot to use) 
and wanted her picture taken (she's well trained).






Later that day, I took Avery outside to take her picture in the leaves.
The ones in front of our apartment building have finally fallen.
(The leave pictures I posted earlier weren't in front of our building.)







Avery wanted pink frosting with pink sprinkles and pink candles.
She's easy to please.
Which is awesome since I'm definitely not a baker.



The girls are already talking about celebrating Sean's Half Birthday next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment