Eli is 11 1/2 months old now (I can't believe it!)
and I really need to share some recent pictures and videos of him.
But before I do, here are some videos of the girls when they were about his age.
...
First, I'll share a few videos of Miss Lexi.
Lexi wanted to walk and knew how to move her feet but she didn't even know how to crawl yet!
I love Lexi's little voice.
Lexi is so feisty in this next video.
She's all done eating and frustrating with me for not taking her out of her high chair fast enough.
Until she was 11 1/2 months old, Lexi just rolled to get where she wanted to go.
These next two videos are of Lexi when she first learned to crawl.
I just love how excited she is.
And now a few videos of Miss Avery.
I love Avery's laugh and excitement as she learns to walk with her little walker.
Here's Avery climbing up on Lexi's toddler bed, I think this was the first time she did that.
I love Avery's scrunching nose smiles and her little voice.
Here's Avery getting close to walking.
She's just so excited that she can't control her little body.
Avery loved music and dancing when she was a baby.
I am awful at taking videos, really I am.
I bring my camera with me frequently but I usually just take pictures.
I'm so grateful for the times I remember to take videos.
Watching these video clips today melted my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment