Monday, September 23, 2013

Bear Lake - Shakes at Merlin's and Making S'mores

 Bear Lake is famous for raspberries.
So were decided to go get ourselves some raspberry shakes.
We went to this place called Merlin's, it reminded us of Big Jud's in Idaho.



 When someone eats the one pound "Merlinator" they get their picture on the wall.
I could totally do this challenge when Eli was just nursing before he ate solids.



The walls had license plates all over them.
Which I liked since I am collecting them.


The ceiling had hundreds of signed dollar bills on it.


I love Eli's little cheeks in this next picture.


This is so Avery.
She just helps herself to whatever she wants.
Here she is eating an Oreo shake and a raspberry shake.


We decided to make S'mores.
We roasted the marshmallows on the grill on our deck.
The girls thought it was so fun.



I gave Eli some marshmallow for the first time.
He loved it.



Avery's favorite part was the marshmallows.
She eventually gave up on roasting them and just ate a bunch plain.


No comments:

Post a Comment