We discovered a beach about 15 miles north of where we were staying in Idaho.
It was called North Beach and the kids loved it.
The water was so shallow and warm and the sand was so soft.
Here's some pictures I took when we went on Friday.
Avery got soaked. I wasn't surprised. Good thing I had a change of clothes for her.
Eli loved the water.
We eventually just let him roam around.
He had a a great time playing in the sand and water.
Here's some video footage of Eli in action.
Sean and the girls made a sand castles.
Finally, we cleaned off Eli and put him in new clothes.
Lexi found this spoon in the sand. It was really exciting for her.
I love the water in this next picture.
Avery enjoyed feeding the seagulls and Eli was entertained by the seagulls.


















No comments:
Post a Comment