Last Wednesday, the 3rd, we celebrated my 27th birthday.
I still can't believe that I'm 27.
But really, I must be getting older. I mean, I have been married for six years and have three kids.
Don't get me wrong, I don't feel old. I just can't believe that a year has already gone by since I turned 26.
...
Anyway, it was a great birthday.
We got to spend it with lots of Sean's family.
And Sean and I even got to sneak off without the kids and do a lunch shopping and go out to lunch.
...
I have been wanting to try this new cake recipe.
It's another good recipe from The Farm Girl.
And I was so thrilled about how it turned out that I just had to share.
I made Oreo Ice Cream Cake.
I have to say, it was easy to make and everyone gobbled it up.
I'm thinking that 27 could be the best year yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment