Today Mr. Buddy had his 9 month check-up.
He did great but that's easy when you don't get shots.
He is now 29.3 inches (84%) and 23 lbs 4 Oz (94%).
He's not as big percentile wise as he used to be but we knew that he probably slow down.
He is still much bigger than the girls at this age.
Here's Lexi's 9 month blog post and Avery's 9 month blog post.
Since last month Eli has learned to sit himself up when he is laying down,
crawl, get up on his knees and he even got up on his feet once.
Eli doesn't eat baby food anymore.
He eats whatever we eat.
He loves feeding himself.
Eli still doesn't sleep through the night.
He wakes up and nurses one or two times.
But I don't try to make him since he's in our room.
(Man I can't wait to buy a house and get him his own room!)
Eli taught himself how to clap this week.
I really need to get a video of that.
I really need to get a video of that.
Eli loves taking baths.
He loves playing with the water when the bath is filling up.
I'm trying to make sure I give him frequent baths because he loves it so much.
Eli loves sippy cups and water bottles.
Whenever the girls have one Eli get grumpy if he doesn't get it.
Eli loves crawling around in the grass outside.
Eli naps twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon.
Eli loves the vacuum.
He gets excited the instant he hears or sees it.
He always crawls to it if he's on the floor and tries to touch it.
Eli still rolls his wrist and ankles when he gets excited.
It's the cutest thing.
I need to take a video of that too.
We love this little more and more each day!





No comments:
Post a Comment