And here's all the other pictures from May.
We started off summer by signing up for the summer reading program.
As you can tell from this picture,
we started off our summer break with very non-summer like weather.
My girls have recently got into the Ever After High books and the show on Netflix.
We go to the kids school frequently for the free summer lunch program.
We went on Sean's favorite hike by our house.
This is the same spot I took their Halloween pictures.
Funny story.
While Lexi and Eli were wondering around down in this little area.
Avery was up on the trail by me.
She screamed, "SNAKE!"
And Eli booked it. What he didn't realize was that he was running right towards the snake.
And it wasn't even really a snake. It was just an old snake skin.
Look at the pure terror on his face.
He had a nightmare that night that there was a snake in his bed.
Our bunnies continued to live in a pool in our front room.
Look how cute Arthur is resting.
These bunnies have been so friendly and patient with our kids.
The kids built a bunny playground.
And Neville figured out how to jump out of the pool.
He would jump out of the pool and go to the playground when we weren't looking.
Can you spot him in the playground?
Look how cute they are trying to share one bed.
We took some boxes and Lexi made them a wall.
And she decorated it.
We started taking the bunnies outside in the backyard for play time.
We started a remodeling project in the girls' room so they became "basement hobos."
They slept down there or in Ruby's room for a few weeks.
I found these cute bunny hair ties at Walmart.
Sean decorated our driveway one night after the kids went to bed.
Sean got his first pair of prescription sunglasses.
Per tradition, these two had their yearly check ups together.
I think the boys look alike in this picture.
I was awesome going to the gym in May.
I even made it five days in a row for two weeks.
Here's a few yummy food pictures.
Avery bought some more Enchantimals with her birthday money.
My girls love these dolls.
Here's some Sunday Selfies.
We ate outside a lot because we had a mild May and the weather was lovely.
We switched the kids rooms.
Everyone went to a new room but Eli.
We put Ty's crib in Eli's room.
The boys have done great being roommates.
The boys have done great being roommates.
Their room is a little crowded but they never play in there so it's not a big deal.
A few days into summer break we had a rough day.
All of my big kids were put in time out because I just needed a break.
All of my big kids were put in time out because I just needed a break.
Sleeping babies are the cutest.
We went on a family walk down a few streets to visit the sheep.
I've been going to a book club this year.
There are always tasty treats and I love the socialization.
We made lots of trips to the Home Depot in May.
Here's Lexi and her friend Josie cutting the grass with scissors.
Here's Ruby playing with her friends Brooke and Paige.
And here's some pictures from an afternoon we had the Greenwoods over.






































































No comments:
Post a Comment