Wednesday, July 24, 2019

June - The Garden Tour

Last year I went on the annual garden tour with my friend Austin.
After Sean saw all the pictures I took, he decided that he was going with me this year.
So we got a babysit and spent the whole day exploring some amazing local properties.
...
This first property is in Grantsville.
It is on two artesian wells.
The couple who lives there, has lived there just over 20 years.
They said that there was on landscaping when they moved there.
They did everything themselves.
It's truly an incredible property!
It was peaceful and would truly be a magical place to live.









This next property is also in Grantsville.
The owner loves to collect things.
There was so much to look at here.

















This property in Stansbury is on a 1/3 an acre and the owners have lived here just over 20 years.
They have done everything themselves.
Their front yard is nicely done but the back yard blew us away.









Look at the inside of the she shed!





I loved all the outdoor living areas in this yard.






Next is the first property we saw in Lake Point.






This is the biggest hot tub that I've ever seen!
It's basically a small pool.





This is such a cool sandbox.


I loved all the fairy gardens!





Here's the next house in Lake Point.








Here's another Lake Point house.






And here's the last Lake Point house.
This was an authentic Amish barn.
It was incredible!






And here's our favorite property in Tooele.





There were pathways all around the borders of the yard.








Isn't that the cutest chicken coop ever?









No comments:

Post a Comment