Here's another recipe that I like to make for dinner.
It's easy to put together and tasty.
I always use ground turkey instead of beef.
I actually haven't bought ground beef in years.
I found this recipe here.
(I just copied this recipe from the link and I don't know how to get rid of the annoying ad.)
(I just copied this recipe from the link and I don't know how to get rid of the annoying ad.)
KOREAN BEEF AND RICE
INGREDIENTS
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon crushed red peppers (depending on how spicy you like it)
- Rice (cooked)
- 1 bunch green onions (diced)
INSTRUCTIONS
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and brown beef with garlic in the sesame oil.
- Drain most of the fat and add brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper and red peppers. Simmer for a few minutes to blend the flavors.
- Serve over steamed rice and top with green onions.
I'm going to have to try all these new recipes. Text me what protein powder you use for your protein balls.
ReplyDelete