Here's a boat load of pictures from July.
I don't have the time or patience to put them in groups or themes. So this is going to be random.
First up, a tired baby. 1:00 Sacrament meeting is hard with a one year old!
I love being in primary with my kids and being able to watch them participate.
Lexi has become such a good talk writer.
I love how much these two love each other.
I love post nap snuggles. And poor Ty wasn't feeling well, so we got more cuddles than usual.
The four older kids had dentist appointments. Lexi ended up getting a touch up on a filling.
She was terrified but did great.
I love this picture that Avery drew for my mom.
I continued to watch Hadlie and Easton occasionally during the summer.
Lexi had her 10 year well check up. She was 62 lbs 6 oz (21%) and 53.7 inches (41%).
And her BMI was 21%.
Ruby occasionally makes her way into our bed in the early morning hours.
Check out that bed head hair.
The girls were so excited to find these shirts at Walmart.
The kids earned free frozen yogurt through the summer reading program.
The kids put on a little dance routine that they made up one night.
One of the counselors in our primary presidency has a little boy about Ty's age.
Those two are little trouble makers so one day we attempted to lock them up in the corner of the primary room. It wasn't long before they figured out how to escape.
Sean saw the Aquabat's tour bus one day in Salt Lake on his lunch break.
Ty has the best scowl. I'm glad that I finally caught it on camera.
I love this jersey that Ty grew into.
Court and baby Georgiana came to visit again. My girls are obsessed with that baby!
I love watching my kids play together and use their imaginations.
Avery wanted to earn some money so she worked hard and did extra jobs around the house.
Ruby started drawing people. I love her artwork. This is a mermaid.
We started going back to school shopping.
Sean and his friend Garrett like to ride these electric scooters on their lunch breaks at work.
The kids earned free bowling passes through the summer reading program.
Ty has a short attention spam. So eventually he got bored watching. So I took him to the arcade.
Every time Sean goes to Home Depot, Eli wants to go with him. There is a Burger King in the same parking lot and Eli always tries to convince Sean to go there after. He is often successful.
Eli loves drawing. I love his artwork. He is a good artist.
Eli drew the BYU and Utah football teams playing each other.
Jack and Ty.
More sick baby cuddles.
Sean finally took Ty to the pediatrician. It turns out that he had an ear infection.
They gave his a pedialite pop which he loved.
Apparently one of his siblings gave him bread.
Pictures before church.
Lexi finished her Lego set.
We can't get enough of baby G!
Ty discovered the pantry.
Lexi used her birthday money to buy art supplies.
My girls love to take the vinyl scrapes when I'm weeding and make tears.
Modeling some of the shirts I made them.
Lexi loves baking.






























































No comments:
Post a Comment