Thursday, November 8, 2018

July 2018 - Building a Shed

 Another blog post about building our shed. It took so dang long to build. 
So it deserves several blog posts. It took up a lot of our summer.








So while Sean was doing to shingles on the peak, he straddled the roof 
and I didn't need to hold onto the ladder. One time he told me that I could go inside and check on the kids. I got a little distracted because well, I have five kids and they're demanding. 
Anyway, I lost track of time and then realized that Sean was still on the roof!
I felt HORRIBLE! It was hot and he didn't have a phone and none of our neighbors were outside.
The ladder was still there but he didn't feel comfortable going down it without me holding onto it.
We can laugh about it now but it wasn't funny at the time.




No comments:

Post a Comment