Holy cow, it's been so long since I've blogged!
We've been so busy working in our yard and finishing up the school year.
First on the long list of things to blog about is Avery's birthday.
She turned 6th on April 28th.
The day before her birthday she woke up to find her presents all wrapped.
A few of those bags are things Lexi bought for Avery at the dollar store.
And here's Avery first thing on her morning.
Lexi wanted to give Avery her gifts first.
It was a little jewelry box and chapstick.
And then Avery opening a new birthday outfit.
For breakfast I made Avery's favorite muffins.
After kindergarten, I dropped off Eli and Ruby at the Hansen's.
Sean was working from home that day.
So when he took his lunch break, we had a tea party with Avery.
She was so excited.
She didn't know we were having a tea party and she didn't know that it would be just her and us.
She was beaming. She felt so special.
And Avery got to open a gift too.
When I saw this poncho online, I instantly knew it was perfect for Avery.
Then Avery danced with her dad. That's one of her favorite things.
Then Avery and I cuddled and watched an episode of Sofia the First before I picked up the kids.
After Lexi was home from school, she opened another present.
She got walkie talkie.
A little while later, Avery got to open her presents from my parents.
Avery got birthday money from Sean's parents.
So we took her to Walmart to buy something.
She picked out a baby doll.
Right before dessert, Avery opened her last presents. A stuffed unicorn.
Then we did dessert. Avery picked brownies and ice cream.
I love this last picture.
#siblings



I like how you give her presents throughout the day instead of all at once. I might start doing that!
ReplyDelete