Friday, May 27, 2016

Baby Animal Days

 At the beginning of the month I took the kids to Baby Animal Days 
at the J. Reuben Clarke Historic Farm in Grantsville.
Sean stayed at home and worked on the sprinkler system.
There were lots of animals there but the kids very were the bunnies!






Meeting a chinchilla.


A baby fox. There were actually a few of those.


A tortoise.


Am turkey, I think. I just remember it being really loud.


Eli petting a porcupine.


Those for the picture ops Clarke Farms.



Camels.


Ponies.




And donkeys.


Piglets!






Sheep.
(I probably don't need to keep writing what each animal is but I probably will.)


A sleepy goat.


My girls LOVED these bunnies.




There was a crafts table.


 And a May Pole dance. Local kids ages 8 and older volunteer to do it.
Lexi wants to do it next year.



There was a play area with toys and yard games.


And a wood working area for the kids.



The kids had a lot of fun. I think we'll be going back next year.

1 comment:

  1. This place looks so cute!
    The first school I taught at made all the 6th graders do the maypole at the end of the year. I thought it was so cool!

    ReplyDelete