Saturday, June 13, 2015

Avery's 5th Birthday

 It may seem like it, but no, I haven't given up on blogging.
Life is just so busy right now.
We are working really hard on getting our house decorated.
And I just can't seem to get much done now that both the girls are out of school
and I have four kids with me all the time.
I have several blog post to do. I'm determined to get caught up.
...
April 28th was Avery's fifth birthday.
I just can't believe that she's five.
She's been looking forward to this for a long time because five year olds go to kindergarten.
First thing in the morning we let Avery open a present.
She was so excited to finally get an Elsa dress.
And I was thrilled that The Disney Store had it finally on sale.
 

She wore the dress all day long and several days in a row after that.
 


She spent the morning twirling around in the empty front room.
 





Sean worked from home that day so he could have lunch with Avery. Papa Murphy's pizza.
 


That afternoon we made cupcakes together.
 



And we walked to pick up Lexi from school. Avery got a ton of compliments on her outfit.
 


That afternoon we let her open another present.
An Aurora Barbie. She and Lexi then played Barbies together for a long time.
 


She's grown up so much.
I can help but look at her here and think how did she grow up so fast.
It seems like just a year ago that she was turning two and loving her birthday cupcake.
 


That night before bed we let her open her last present.
An Aurora plus doll which she was so excited to sleep with that night.


Here's her birthday interview.


And for the record, Avery's had her check-up and she's 43 inches tall (70%) and 38 lbs (40%).



No comments:

Post a Comment