This is my second blog post of the day. I'm trying to get catch up still.
...
October 1st - Eli and his cousin Austin.
They get together twice a week while Michelle and I volunteer in Lexi and Parker's classrooms.
October 2nd - Eli loves driving his cars all over the couch. He's kinda claimed it as his own.
October 3rd - The girls were so excited to paint their nails at a babysitters' house.
Something I don't let them do.
October 4th - My cousins Cassy and Katie came into town. It was so fun to hang out with them again.
October 5th - I spend the afternoon with my Beck side of the family.
My mom has some really fun cousins!
October 6th - Avery's first time going outside without her boot.
October 7th - Avery got her cast off and no longer needs to wear her boot!
October 8th - A friend found us this train table for free.
October 9th - Avery being my model while I practice using the manual settings on my camera.
October 10th - Eli at Hee Haw Farms.
October 11th - Avery during family scripture study.
October 12th - Wearing their Christmas dresses.
October 13th - Avery loves playing with Little People.
October 14th - Snuggling on Lexi's top bunk.
October 15th - Eli exhausted after running errands with me.
October 16th - Eli on his second birthday.
October 17th - Family movie night.
October 18th - I found this picture on sale. 50% off! I'm so excited about it.
October 19th - Avery before church.
October 20th - FHE lesson on Noah's Ark.
October 21st - Eli at Gardner Village. We went witch hunting.
October 22nd - Eli loves playing on the deck. Winter is going to be so sad for him.
October 23rd - Homework time.
October 24th - Eli at a pumpkin patch. He was so excited to ride the tractor.
October 25th - Eli playing at Grammy's house.
October 26th - Lexi the photographer. I just love that she put up a backdrop.
October 27th - Pumpkin carving.
October 28th - Avery's half birthday.
October 29th - I can't take enough pictures of these two cute boys together.
October 30th - Trick-or-treating at a retirement home.
October 31st - Trick-or-treating with cousins.






Super impressed that you are still going strong on your picture-a-day! So many great pictures!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your picture of the temple!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that picture of the temple. Ive wanted it for years!! I also am crazy jealous you found a train table for free. We want one but not for the $$$$ Yikes!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are adorable as always and I can't wait to see more of Ruby!!