Here's a few pictures I took at our Branch Halloween Party last month.
We took our neighbors' daughter Hadley with us.
I tried to take pictures of the kiddos but they were too distracted by everything going on.
See what I mean? Not a single one of my kids is looking at the camera.
But this is normal. It wouldn't matter if there was a party going on or not.
Eli was a bear for Halloween but it was too hot inside to wear his hoodie
so I just put a shirt with a cape on him and called it good.
Our friends the Smiths went with a theme. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.
I've never seen the movie but the boys costumes cracked me up.
Stellan is a taco gator thing and Rowan is a happy marshmallow.
Our family.
I took the cape off of one of Eli's shirts and pinned it to Sean's shirt.
Our friends the Pattersons were also themed. How to Train Your Dragon.
These two were my favorite costumes!
Matthew makes the best Napoleon Dynamite.
Lexi with some of the kids from her primary class (and Hadley).
Lexi won "Princessiest" costume. And I won "Scariest" costume.
I guess I should mention that I told everyone that I was a child eating witch.
That explains the big belly.

Yea...Look at all your blog posts! Getting caught up before Miss Ruby comes, huh?!
ReplyDelete