Nearly a month ago, on October 16th, Eli turned two years old.
I can't believe he's already two!
Sean and I love that little boy so much. He brings so much joy to our lives.
We're so blessed that he's our little guy.
...
Both the girls earned their own money and used it to buy Eli some new Hot Wheel cars.
They were so excited to give him his presents as soon as he woke up.
I don't believe in big Pinterest parties, especially at this age.
So we just invited a few friends over and we hung out and ate cupcakes.
My friend Jena and I made the cupcakes the night before.
They turned out tasty and were cute to boot!
Jena also took pictures of Eli eating his cupcake for me.
He didn't get into his cupcake as he did last year. He was distracted by all the kids.
And I think he was upset that some of them were touching his cars.
He's very territorial of his or anyone else's cars.
Here's all the kids that come over to celebrate.
Except for a few cousins they are all from our complex.
We have some great neighbors.
Eli spent the afternoon happily playing with his new and old Hot Wheel cars on his new car bed.
We bought him the bed off KSL the week before his birthday.
He LOVES his bed. And he's done great sleeping in it.
That afternoon we took his cars outside and he played with them on the grass.
And I played around with the manual settings on my camera.
Sean played soccer with some of the kids in our complex
(they love him because he's the biggest kid of them all).
Eli had fun watching and running out to his dad.
And at one point Eli decided to crawl on the sidewalk which I thought was hilarious.
We let Eli open his presents through out the day.
After he'd open a present he'd just want to play with it, so we'd let him.
He was genuinely excited about everything.
I need to try to retake this picture at a more straight on angle but here's Eli on this blanket again.
He keeps growing! And speaking of growing, he had his 2 year check up and here's his stats:
36.5 inches (93%) and 30 lbs 2 oz (75%) and his head is in the 61% and his BMI is 31%
So he's a thinned out a bit but he's still a big boy!
And a few things I want to remember about Eli at this age:
-His favorite song is "Happy" by Pharrell. When ever he here's it, he smiles and exclaims, "Happy!"
-Eli loves the car wash. Whenever he sees the one by our house he says,
"Wat. Mommy car. Water. Bubbles."
-Eli loves Slug Bugs. Every time he sees one he excitedly screams over and over, "Bug ugh."
-Every time we drop Lexi off at school Eli tells her that he loves her when he says, "I U."
-Eli gets excited whenever football is on.
-Eli loves running done the hall. And he exclaims, "Run" while he does it.
And a few things I want to remember about Eli at this age:
-His favorite song is "Happy" by Pharrell. When ever he here's it, he smiles and exclaims, "Happy!"
-Eli loves the car wash. Whenever he sees the one by our house he says,
"Wat. Mommy car. Water. Bubbles."
-Eli loves Slug Bugs. Every time he sees one he excitedly screams over and over, "Bug ugh."
-Every time we drop Lexi off at school Eli tells her that he loves her when he says, "I U."
-Eli gets excited whenever football is on.
-Eli loves running done the hall. And he exclaims, "Run" while he does it.















No comments:
Post a Comment