I applied for Lexi to go to a new school next year.
I like the school she is currently at but the school I applied to has a Spanish immersion program.
She got into the program and I couldn't be more excited!
First through sixth grade she will be taught in both Spanish and English.
First through sixth grade she will be taught in both Spanish and English.
Half of the day will be with a native Spanish speaker, teaching her regular subjects
(like math and science and music) in Spanish. And the other half will be in English.
For Family Home Evening last week, we went to play at the playground at the new school.
Lexi has decided that her new school is the best school ever
and ask me if she could start going there now.
She will finish out the year at her current school
but that's a great sign that she's so excited for next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment