We have a computer again! But I've had bad luck since we got it.
Last week I had some sort of stomach bug and this week I have strep throat!
So blogging has been low on my priority list. So has been making dinner.
But I'm making an effort to start making menus again.
And then I'll get back to blogging...
Friday 14th - Homemade pizza
Saturday 15th - Homemade refried beans and rice
Sunday 16th - Mashed potatoes and grilled chicken
Monday 17th - Corned beef and cabbage
Tuesday 18th - Quesadilla Casserole
Wednesday 19th - Crockpot 7up chicken with rice
Thursday 20th - Tatter tot breakfast casserole
Friday 21st - Sean's homemade grilled hamburgers
Saturday 22nd - Sour cream enchiladas
Sunday 23rd - Home made meatballs with cream sauce served with rice
Monday 24th - Beef stroganoff
Tuesday 25th - Spaghetti
Wednesday 26th - Crockpot cream cheese chili
Thursday 27th - BLT sandwiches
Can you share some stroganoff with Justin. It's his favorite and I never make it lol
ReplyDelete