In the middle of May I was released as the second counselor in the stake young women's presidency.
My releasing came as a shock. I figured that the president was due to be released but
I assumed that a change wouldn't be made until after camp in July.
I felt peace and relief when I was released.
I was at that time overwhelmed with grief and sadness from my dad's passing.
And I still had a nursing baby who demand that I be around at bedtime.
At that point I had served in the presidency for over a year and a half and
it was very taxing on Sean and my family.
I also felt sadness at this change. I really did love my calling. I served with the best women.
We had so much fun together.
And I was so looking forward to going to camp.
The morning I was set to be released I was called to meet with a member of the bishopric.
He asked me to serve as the ward primary secretary.
I taught in primary briefly when I was pregnant with Ruby but other than that, I haven't served there.
I was surprised and excited.
And a few weeks after my new calling, Sean was called to teach the 10 year old class in primary.
So then our entire family went to primary.
It is so fun being in their with all my kids and Sean.
Do you like it? I am so curious to learn more about all the changes to primary.
ReplyDelete