Friday, October 19, 2018

April 2018 Picture Post

 Lexi and Avery had some fun on April Fool's.




 After my dad passed. The kids made multiple pictures and mailed them everyday to my mom.
Here's a couple of the pictures they made.





When I showed Avery this picture I made for my dad's funeral. She was so sad.


Here's some flowers that Sean bought me right after my dad passed away.
And there's a aloe vera (healing plant) that my friend Austin gave him.


The night before we left for my dad's funeral, my friend Debbie 
dropped off a bag of things for the kids for the road trip.


My friend Katie sent me these flowers after my dad's funeral.


My sister-in-law sent me this package. Isn't it adorable?



In April Lexi took a session of swim lessons. It had been years since she had taken swim lessons.
She was nervous but improved so quickly. It was so fun to watch her.




 Look what Ruby wore to swim lessons one day. I didn't even care.


At the end of the session, Lexi jumped off the high dive. She had never done that before!
I was so surprised and proud of her.



Here's some picture of Lexi and Avery from April.



Here's Lexi all ready for her field trip to the Great Salt Lake.


Lexi went with me to the Priest/ Laurel Stake activity. She helped me with the popcorn machine.
We did a carnival night. Lexi loved every minute of it.






Lexi did her make up at a friend's house.


Avery did an animal report of Pandas.
She did a great job and now they are one of her favorite animals.



Here's Avery bringing cupcakes to share with her class for her birthday.


I love Avery's fashion sense sometimes. Also, I should have edited her red eyes. Oh well.


We celebrated Eli's half birthday.




For crazy sock day at school, Eli wore one of his dad's pairs of socks.




Eli was showing Ty the mail truck one day. I love seeing my boys together. 




And apparently I took the boys out for ice cream. Don't they look excited about it too.





My kids love going and seeing the baby birds at Cal Ranch every spring.





I took the littles to a park one day. 
We don't go to parks very often anymore now that we have our own backyard.





Sean went out of town the morning after we got back from my dad's funeral.
He was gone for 10 very long days. He missed Eli's Half Birthday and our Wedding Anniversary.
 When we went to pick him up at the air port, he and Eli were matching.


 Here's some picture of Miss Ruby from April.

 









And now it's Ty's turn. He's some cute pictures of our baby boy from April.










 Ty got his first black eye. He fell on his face while a babysitter was watching him.




Ty discovered the joys of the kitchen cupboards.







We gave Ty cow's milk in sippy cups for the first time.





I continued watching my neighbor's kids occasionally. Here's some pictures of Eli and Hadlie.



And here's Ruby and Hadlie.



Here's Ty with our neighbor's son Matt who is two weeks older than Ty.




Avery in a Reagan sandwich.


We celebrate our anniversary after Sean got back home from his trip to Oklahoma.
11 years! Here's the few pictures that I took of us together in April.



The kids and I went to Swig for the first time. I don't get what all the hype is about.

1 comment: