Get ready for lots of random pictures...
In April we had the craziest weather. Some days felt like winter and others like summer.
Our neighbor Joann asked Sean if he'd build her a dog ramp for her dog Mindy.
We love the Chestnuts and Sean was happy to help her.
Joann is elderly and can't bend over to pick up her dog and put her on the bed
Joann is elderly and can't bend over to pick up her dog and put her on the bed
and the dog is too small to get on the bed by herself.
She gave Sean the dimensions she wanted and her built it.
The girls having fun with photography.
We made this cake for our friends the Hansens.
Ruby is trying to give up her nap so I have a lot of sleeping pictures of her lately.
Ruby loves swinging on her belly.
These two found the one muddy spot in our yard when I wasn't looking.
They were pretty proud of themselves and they had a great time playing.
They weren't as excited about getting hosed off after.
Eli when I picked him up from preschool the day of his Easter party.
Love this view.
Lexi brought home a cabbage plant from school.
She insisted that we plant it although I'm not very hopeful that it will live.
We don't have a great track record keeping plants alive.
Someone was excited about donuts for breakfast after we dropped the kids off at school.
I love watching her play while the older kids are all at school.
Picking Lexi up from Activity Days. They had an etiquette lunch.
Tired cuddles.
I sure love this crazy girl!
Sean has been using IFA fertilizer this year and our grass looks so good!
It's a specially formulated four step blend specifically for our area.
It's a specially formulated four step blend specifically for our area.
We're IFA believers.
Ruby gave all our baby dolls tattoo's when no one was looking.
Planting flowers on Earth Day.
Wearing their matching Easter dresses they got from my parents to church one day.
That Sunday morning while I was doing Avery's hair, I noticed that a chunk of Avery's hair was gone.
I asked her if she cut her hair. She denied it at first but quickly confessed.
I was so shocked that she would do that and sad because I love her hair!
The next day a friend of mine put some layers in it to help camouflage the missing hair.
That same morning I found several markings on our wall.
I was not happy.
Especially when I realized this was the work of an other kid.
I suspected Avery.
She denied but had guilt all over her face.
The next day she confessed.
I love watching my kids play.
Blossoms on our new cherry tree.





















































No comments:
Post a Comment