Wednesday, May 13, 2015

8 Years of Marriage

On April 14th, Sean and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary.
To celebrate we closed on our first house.
Sean bought me a house! That is the best anniversary present ever!
I don't know how he'll ever top that gift!
It took us about 45 minutes to sign all the papers and then we went out to eat lunch at Applebee's.
After that we went back to our apartment and worked on packing.
It wasn't the most romantic anniversary but it probably is the most memorable.
Here's a picture of us at the title company right after we finished signing all the papers.

 
...
 It's been an eventful eight years.
We've lived in four state; Washington, Idaho, New Mexico and now Utah.
We've lived in a basement, five different apartments and now our home.
That's a total of seven different places.
...
And now we have four incredible and adorable children.
I was pregnant with Lexi for 266 days, 289 days with Avery,
281 days with Eli and 278 days with Ruby.
That's a total of 1114 days of being pregnant.
That equals 3 years, two weeks and 4 days of being pregnant.
...
Lexi has gone to two different preschools and three different elementary schools.
Avery has gone to two different preschools as well.
...
We've had many different callings.
We've severed in the nursery together right after we got married.
And we taught the 15 and 16 year old Sunday school class when Eli was a baby.
I was on the Relief Society Activities Committee, the Relief Society Compassionate Service Assistant and Leader, the Relief Society 1st counselor and the Relief Society President. I was a Beehive advisor, a Primary Activity Days Leader, I taught the Sunbeams and CTR 4's and was the Relief Society Activity Chair Person.
Sean has been a Membership Clerk, a Priest Quorum advisor, a Ward Mission Leader, Elder's Quorum Presidency 2nd Counselor, 2nd Counselor in the Branch Presidency and Assistant Branch Mission Leader. And I feel like I might be forgetting another one.
...
Through it all Sean has remained my best friend.
I love him so much. He puts up with me through all my mood swings,
exhaustion, impatience and my crazy ideas.
He makes me laugh everyday.
He's full of fun ideas.
He's an amazing dad. Our kids adore him. They love cuddling with him.
And they love it when he reads them their bedtime stories each night.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment