Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sibling Comparison

 I love, love, love looking at my kids' baby pictures.
I'm such a baby person.
Nothing can compare to holding and kissing a baby! Especially, my baby.
Anyway, it's fun to look at Lexi, Avery, Eli and Ruby's pictures and compare what they look like.
They are all around a month old in these pictures.
...
First we have a picture of Lexi.
I just want to kiss those cheeks!
 
 
Then a picture of smiley little Avery.
 

And now one of sleepy little Eli.
 


And my sweet Ruby.
 

 
And now we're back to Lexi.
 
 
Avery
 


Eli
(Although, it should be obvious since he's the only boy and the super chubby one.)
 



Ruby
 


 
Lexi
 



Avery
 


Eli
 



Ruby
 


 
Lexi
 



Avery
 


Eli
 

 
Ruby
 


Lexi
 



Avery
 


Eli
 



 
 Ruby
 
 
 
 
 Lexi
 

 
 
 
 
Avery
 

 

 
 Eli
 
 

 

 
 Ruby
 


 
 I think Ruby has a little bit of all her siblings in her.
When I'm holding her, I often think, I've seen this face before.
She reminds me of her siblings.
But she has her own look.
I just love Ruby in the stage she's at right now
but I'm excited to she want she looks like when she gets older.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment