Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Picture-a-Day (Weeks 5 & 6)

January 29th - Sean bought me a dozen yellow roses. 
So I added them to the vases of the dozen red roses he bought me the week prior.
He was so sweet to me while I was recovering.


 January 30th - The girls all ready for bed in their Frozen nightgowns and plush dolls.


January 30th - I'm so excited about this little folding table we bought at Sam's Club.

February 1st - Eli loves bath time. Too bad he's a third child and I am now too busy and tired 
to bathe my children as frequently as I should/ they would like.


February 2nd - Excited to cheer on the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.

February 3rd - Eli and Jack are Twinners!

February 4th - Eli eating his first Oreo.


February 5th - Action shot of Eli excitedly chasing me.

February 6th - Avery picks out the weirdest outfits. 
Here she is wearing too many strips and inside out pajama pants.


February 7th - Eli jealous of the girls outside on the deck.

February 8th - Lexi and I went to our first ballet, The Sleeping Beauty. 
Afterwards we went backstage and Lexi found the spinning wheel.

February 9th - All ready for church.

February 10th - Lexi wears her ballet slippers almost everyday.

February 11th - Avery at her field trip to Pet Smart.

1 comment:

  1. Was Sean as excited about the game as Jared?!
    And yellow roses are my favorite. So, nice job Sean.

    ReplyDelete