January 15th - Avery likes to be babied and pretend that she's a baby.
Here she is in Eli's high chair next to Jack in his high chair.
January 16th - Eli is 15 months old.
January 17th - We had a fun day in downtown Salt Lake.
Here's Sean and the kids in a helicopter on the roof of the children's museum.
January 18th - We finally went to see Frozen and the girls LOVED it!
January 19th - All ready to go to church with Grandma and Grandpa
who came to visit for a long weekend.
January 20th - Three generations of Briggs women.
January 21st - Eli is one cool baby in his high top converse and cap.
January 22nd - I wrapped Eli up like a burrito and he thought it was hilarious,
until he couldn't figure out how to get out.
January 23rd - Went to my dentist to get my four wisdom teeth removed.
After 3 hours he was only about to get 1 1/2 teeth out.
And I look like I lost a street fight.
January 24th - Went to an oral surgeon to get my last 2 1/2 wisdom teeth removed.
Here I am just after getting home from surgery.
January 25th - Wearing a Jaw Bra (ice pack) to try to help with the pain.
January 26th - The girls playing together in their room after church.
January 27th - Bowling and going out to dinner with friends for FHE.
(I did bowl because I was still crazy sore and only could eat a shake at dinner.)
January 28th - Play date at our place. My friends Liz and Lindsay (and their kids)
come over to keep me company while I recovered.








Yeah. Blog posts! Finally. You will have to thank your friend for me for letting you borrow her laptop.
ReplyDelete