Eli had his 2 month check-up today.
He is happy, healthy and huge.
Eli is 24 3/4 inches (98%) and 15 lbs 11 oz (??%)
(After the nurse weighed Eli she miss entered his weight in the computer.
She put on his chart that he was just 15 lbs, which would put him in the 94%
but he's really bigger than that. Yeah, like I said, he's huge!)
Oh and his head grew too. It's 40 1/2 cm (86%).
Eli got shots today.
I had to hold him during it.
His face turned as red as a tomato and he screamed like I never had heard before.
It was really difficult for him and me.
But he stopped crying after about five minutes and then fell asleep and is still asleep right now.
When he's awake I'll hold him and kiss him and maybe taken some pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment