For Christmas, I decided to buy Eli a 9 month sized wardrobe.
I've ended up opening all the presents I wrapped for him because he's needed to clothes already.
I bought him two thermal onesies from Khol's.
He wore the red and navy stripped one yesterday.
When I put it on him I was surprised by how tight it already was on Eli!
Today I decided to put the other thermal onesie on Eli.
I noticed that the sleeves on this one needed to be rolled up and it seemed a little looser.
So I checked the tag and that's when I discovered that Eli was wearing a 18 month onesie!!!
REALLY!!!???
Yes, really!!!
Eli is a big boy and he's built just like my brother Ryan who is 6'5'' and only has a 32 inch inseam.
Yep, Ryan is all torso and Eli is too.
The 18 month onesie fits his long torso just fine!
...
I love Eli's grumpy face in this first picture.
It's nap time and he's done getting his picture taken.
Amazing! Isn't it? This 18 month onesie doesn't look that big on my 2 month old son!
I'm realizing that I am constantly going to be buying this guy new clothes!
No comments:
Post a Comment