Thursday, September 8, 2016

May 2016 - Sean's Trip to Kentucky

I can't remember when but Sean decided to go out to Kentucky. 
His sister Andrea and her husband Brandon and their son Harrison live their.
He left the day after his birthday.
(I didn't go on this trip and I didn't take any of these pictures so there won't be much commentary.)


I think this is at the University where Brandon is attending.



They went across the river to Ohio to go to a Red's game.
The Mariner's were in town.



This is a random and strange mural. It looks like it should be in Parks and Rec.






It was Ken Griffey Jr. bobble head night.












Andrea's church building is right by the temple. So Sean got to see the Louisville temple.


And random pictures from driving around town, I think.





Andrea took Sean to the Louisville Slugger Museum.
I think she ends up taking all her out of town visitors there.












They went to a really weird restaurant for lunch.
I think Sean even said they didn't accept cards there, just cash.



More pictures from sight seeing...















That's cute little Harrison.



More sight seeing...





And last, a picture at Churchill Downs.


Next it's my turn to go to Kentucky!

1 comment: