On Wednesday, Ruby turned 4 months old.
I feel like she just turned 3 months old!
This last month was crazy busy and just flew by and I know this next month will be even busier.
So before I know it, she'll be 5 months old!
I snapped a few pictures of Ruby to document her growth and cuteness...
Ruby now makes the cutest sounds and blows bubbles.
Her eyes keep getting lighter and lighter. I'm hoping they'll be like Eli's.

We are still squeezing her into her size 3 diapers. But I think this will be her last pack of them.
And she is still too long for her 6 month feetie pajamas
but we have already packed up all the 9 month clothes and I don't know where they are.
She smiles and giggles all the time. She has the cheeriest personality.
She always wakes up with a smile.
Ruby took a binky for a few weeks but now has decided that she prefers to suck on her thumb.
She's chubbing up! I love her little fat rolls!
This past month she rolled over a few times. All seem accidental but it was pretty exciting.
Ruby still hardly ever cries.
She complains when she tired or hungry but that's it.
She's such a good baby! I'm one lucky Momma!
Ruby now grabs anything and everything near her and tried to stick it in her mouth.
She discovered her feet this week.
Ruby is always trying to sit up, so this week I pulled out the Bumbo seat and the jumper.
...
Several nights this week Ruby fell asleep on her own and last night she slept for 9 hours straight!
That's a record for her.
...
At her check-up yesterday she weighed 15 lbs.
So she's less than a pound from doubling her birth weight!
And she was 26 1/2 inches.
...
At their four month check ups...
Lexi: 12 1/2 lbs. and 25 inches
Avery: 13 lbs. 10 Oz. and 25 inches
Eli: 19 lbs. and 27 inches
And she was 26 1/2 inches.
...
At their four month check ups...
Lexi: 12 1/2 lbs. and 25 inches
Avery: 13 lbs. 10 Oz. and 25 inches
Eli: 19 lbs. and 27 inches









No comments:
Post a Comment