A few weeks ago we were at my friend, Lindsay's apartment watching
ALS Ice Bucket Challenge fail videos.
You know, videos of people accidently throwing the bucket on their head with the water and ice.
Or people falling or slipping. And Lexi thought it was hilarious.
So she kept asking me if we could do the challenge too but not through the bucket on her head.
So Lindsay and I decided to do the challenge, I know we kinda cheated since no one challenged us.
Well, I guess Lexi kinda did.
I didn't think Avery would do it but she did. She just dumped the bucket right on her own head.
Here's her after picture.
We dumped warm water on Eli and Ezra. Here's Ezra's after picture.
Eli loved playing in the buckets of water.
Lindsay and I did not use warm water and we used lots of ice.
Can you tell it's cold by Lindsay's face? Haha.
Freezing cold is not a very flattering look for me!
Lexi changed her mind at the last second and got cold feet.
I grabbed her and dumped water on her anyway. She wasn't so thrilled.
Sean did his challenge the following day.
After seeing Mitt Romney do the challenge in his suit, Sean decided to dress up for the occasion too.
Here's Sean's before picture.
Sean after.
And Sean warming up in the hot tub. This picture just cracks me up!
I love my goof ball husband!
(In case you are wondering, he put swim trunks on.)
I really should try to post the videos on here but just don't feel like it.
Oh well, they are on Facebook if you want to see.

No comments:
Post a Comment