Tuesday, January 7, 2014

5 Kids 5 and Under

 As of yesterday, I am now watching my friend Arielle's two kids.
Arielle is a middle school teacher and her husband Joel is going to school at BYU.
I now watch their kids Monday through Thursday from 7 am to 4:30 pm.
(Arielle's sister Jenny watches the kids on Friday.)
I'm happy to help out my friend and she's paying me so every body wins.
Emmalee is four and Jack is a few weeks older than Eli.
So now I get to experience life with five kids ages five and under!


My girls were so excited for Emmalee to start coming over.
These girls are in little girly heaven, especially Emmalee.
Before I watched her an older retired couple did and she didn't get to interact with other kids much.


Eli and Jack are big fans of each other.
Mostly because they always want to play with the same thing at the same time.
But it will be good for these babies to learn to share.


I know everyday won't be easy but yesterday I was able to bake homemade rolls, make a yummy dinner and dessert, plan a Family Home Evening lesson, do crafts with the girls, blog, take a ton of pictures,
go visit a friend and clean up and still have the energy to work out for an hour last night.
Before you think I'm wonder woman, know that I wore sweats all day and didn't do my hair or make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment