Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Recent Homevideos

 I'm really making an effort to take and share more videos of the kids.
One day last week the girls just kept asking me to take videos of them.
First here's me interviewing Lexi.



Avery carries around this music card and dances to it all the time.
This girl loves to shake her booty.
 

Avery knows how to sing the ABC's 
(although I never tried to teach her like I did with Lexi, she just picked it up on her own.)
But I don't have a video of her singing it yet.
This was one of my attempts to get her to do it.
She's stubborn and just does what she wants as you will soon see.


 I was trying to get a video of Eli getting up on his hands and knees 
and instead I got a video of Avery running in circles around him.


We've been trying to go to the playground every morning before it gets hot.
The girls love being outside, playing in the sand.
 

Eli also loves being outside.
 

Here's a couple videos of Eli in the tub last week.
 


And finally a video of Eli up on his hands and knees!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment