For Thanksgiving we just stayed here in town.
Sean's sister Andrea came down from Idaho and
we had Thanksgiving at Sean's other sister, Michelle's house.
Which just happens to be a mile down the road from us.
...
I wanted to try once again to get a decent family picture of us.
Something we haven't been able to do since Eli was born.
Me and my "employers."
And a picture of me and my favorite little man.
No words can adequately express just how much I love Eli.
I have been amazed once again at how instantly and deeply I love my newborn babies.
I wasn't very good at taking pictures this year. I felt like was busy nursing most of the time. Oh well.
Here's the kids' table.
And Eli sitting in his carseat while we eat.
Sean's cousin Megan came with her family too.
Michelle took out her small dinning room table and
put together two folding tables which was perfect for the group.
And picture of my cherry pie.
What do you think of my lattice work, Mom?
The food was great!
Michelle's turkey was good.
The rolls were great.
And we had lots and lots of pies! (Our family only made six pies.)
...
Here's Brandon and Andrea with Eli.
These two were excited to meet their new nephew.
Michelle and Eli were twins. And they didn't even plan it.
The day after Thanksgiving Michelle and Andrea made homemade gingerbread houses
like their mom used to. And then we decorated them on Saturday.
The girls loved it. Lexi helped Sean while Avery just ate candy.
And I actually don't have a picture of the finished product.
(I was nursing most of the time they were decorating.)
Saturday night we headed down to Temple Square to see the lights.
This is something that our family has never done and I've been wanting to do for years.
We left Eli with Michelle.
Avery was kept asking me, "Where's Eli?" She misses her brother whenever they're not together.

No comments:
Post a Comment